College of Pharmacy
The School of Pharmacy was founded at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln by the Board of Regents in 1908. In 1915 Governor Morehead signed a bill upgrading the School of Pharmacy to a college. The College of Pharmacy became administratively a part of UNMC in 1972. The College of Pharmacy physically moved to Omaha when their building was completed in 1976.