College of Dentistry
The University of Nebraska College of Dentistry dates back to the Lincoln Dental College founded in 1899. The Lincoln Dental College affiliated with the University of Nebraska in 1918 and changed its name in 1919. The University of Nebraska College of Dentistry became administratively a part of the UNMC in 1979. The physical location of the teaching facilities remained in Lincoln.